Poljud Stadium plays host to the annual music festival which kicks off in style with a pool party at the Amfora Hotel.
- When? 6th - 8th July 2018
- Where? Poljud Stadium, Split
- Price: €169 for a three-day ticket approx.
The annual Ultra Europe event sees thousands of party-goers gather at Poljud Stadium (located on the northern side of the Split peninsula) to enjoy dance music played by some of the world's most recognised DJ's.
Past festivals have seen the likes of David Guetta, Ingrosso and Alesso take to the stage to entertain locals and tourists alike and year after year the festivals look to be getting bigger and better than ever. Accompanied by a pool party that kicks off at the Amfora Hotel, Ultra Europe is a fantastic option for Split's younger visitors.
In terms of scale, 2015's festival saw over 150,000 attendees make their way to the city, so if you're looking to secure a slot in Split during July it makes sense to book a hotel sooner rather than later.
- Get there: Take a taxi to the venue for ease, the walk from the train station is around 30 minutes.
- Stay: Camping is available, so make sure to book a camping package for the ultimate festival experience.
Visit the Ultra Europe website for more information.
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!