The Paradise Jazz Festival gives musicians a chance to show off their finest creations, bringing the best of London's jazz musicians to Cyprus.
- When? 18th - 19th August 2017
- Where? Paradise Place, Pomos Village, Cyprus.
- Price: Enjoy the parade from the side of the streets for free, but bring plenty of money for wine later.
If you're in Cyprus towards the end of the summer, you're in for a jazzy treat as some of London's best musicians descend on the island.
Founded back in 1999, the festival organisers have had to relocate the festival on multiple occasions through the years as its popularity with tourists grows greater and greater. Currently, the event takes place in Pomos, a town at the north-west end of Cyprus.
2016's performers included Christos Yerolatsitis Trio, the Afro Funk 6tet and the JACKET. The lineup is always varied, but showcases some of the best in Cypriot talent and beyond.
- Get there: The drive from Paphos will take around 80 minutes.
- Stay: Find somewhere to stay near to Pomos Village if you want to be close by.
Visit the official site for up to date information.
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!