Modern, ultra-hip and with headliners that have previously included the likes of Ellie Goulding and Jake Bugg – Main Square Festival is the 3-day event you’ll want to add to your diary.
- When? 30th June - 2nd July 2017
- Where? Citadelle d'Arras, Arras
- Price: Three day passes are €129 with camping charged around €8 per night.
- 2017 performers: System of a Down, Biffy Clyro, Major Lazer, Die Antwoord, Radiohead.
Situated a short trip outside of Lille in Arras, Main Square Festival is fast becoming one of Europe’s most popular events. Featured acts span the genres of rock, indie, electronica, and pop, with truly something for all. But don’t take our word for it, we’ll just let the list of past names speak for themselves: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, The Offspring, Salut C’est Cool, Mass Hysteria, Disclosure, Flume, Yelawolf, L.E.J., The Struts, Lonely the Brave, Editors… And just so many more that we haven’t got space to list.
At the festival a contactless payment system works through a microchip in your bracelet. So any drinks, meals, merchandise etc. that you purchase at the festival can be easily paid for instantly with your bracelet. Fast and convenient, this system is 100% secure for festival-goers. Clever, right?
Most visitors tend to camp on site, but if that’s not your style there’s plenty of local hotels that you can stay in. Although we recommend booking as early as possible, as many people will have the same idea.
The weather is usually delightful, the ticket price is pleasantly low and it’s easy to get to from Lille, Calais and Paris. Festival fans, France fans and fun fans, it’s time to book some time off work.
- Get there: Drive from Lille to Arras. It'll take around 45 minutes.
- Stay: Camping is available at the festival and will give you the best experience. Otherwise stay nearby in Arras, or travel from Lille.
Visit the official website for more information.
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!