Lollapalooza makes it to Europe for a weekend of music, arts and awesome sights in Berlin.
- When? 9th - 10th September 2017
- Where? Rennbahn Hoppegarten, Berlin
- Price: from €139, visit the official website for more options.
Looking to add another festival giant to your collection of tatty wristbands? Check out Lollapalooza's European edition in Berlin, Germany as it celebrates its 3rd birthday in 2017. Initially conceived and created in 1991 by Jane's Addiction singer Perry Farrell as a farewell tour for his band, Lollapalooza ran annually until 1997, and was revived in 2003. It now runs in several countries around the world including São Paulo, Paris, Chicago and Santiago.
The event has exploded since it's arrival in Berlin in 2015, with thousands gathering in Germany's capital for two days of non-stop partying and amazing music. In 2017, Lollapalooza Berlin has a stellar line-up with big names such as Foo Fighters, Mumford and Sons, The XX and Hardwell set to lead the festival, which is expected to bring thousands to Rennbahn Hoppegarten, a racecourse east of Berlin city centre.
Standard tickets are priced between €139 and €159 depending on how early you book, and the VIP option will cost you €250. If you're willing to splash even more cash you could go Platinum for €500 to enjoy access to the exclusive VIP stand and indoor lounge, free food and drink and receive a goodie bag to take home to remember your Lolla experience.
- Get there: Take the Berlin S-Bahn (S5) line to reach the festival from the city centre. Check back on the official website for more information on shuttles and parking closer to the event.
- Stay: Find a hotel in the city centre and use transport to get back after the festival otherwise check out accommodation in Dahlwitz-Hoppegarten to be close to the festival site.
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!