Get a sneak preview of the gaming industry's newest and most exciting products as exhibitors showcase their latest wares at Cologne's Gamescom.
- When? 23rd - 26th August 2017
- Where? Koelnmesse, Cologne
- Price: see the official website for full details.
If you're a games geek and proud then you need to head to Cologne this August. Attracting fans looking for the ultimate gamer fix, Europe's largest trade fair for video and computer games descends upon the Cologne Exhibition Centre each year.
Exhibitors from across the world premiere forthcoming games at this summer event, all to the soundtrack of live music. Visitors can try out pre-releases, speak directly to makers and get all the lowdown on upcoming launches. The event also attracts Cosplayers, so if you feel like dusting off your fancy dress then now's the time to do it.
The live entertainment area provides the very best in music, performance and demos while the immersive feel of the fest keeps things hands on. Thumbs at the ready!
- Get there: S-Bahn: Köln Messe/Deutz - S6, S11, S12, S13 all stop at the exhibition centre.
- Stay: Check out accommodation in the city centre if you want to be able to walk to the event.
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!