Enjoy all the fun of fair on the bank of the Rhine River with traditional rides, German cuisine and a historical parade.
- When? 14th - 23rd July 2017
- Where? Oberkassel Rheinwiesen, Düsseldorf
- Price: varies between events and activities.
During the summer months Düsseldorf Funfair comes to town, serving up rides and German cuisine during the day and transforming the sky at night with extravagant firework performances.
Running from the middle of July on the left bank of the Rhine River, those looking to travel to the fair should prepare for big crowds. Over the years, attendance has grown to the point where millions flock to the funfair each year.
The size of Düsseldorf Funfair means that there's rides and experiences for everyone. Whether you're a thrill seeker looking to take on the river-side rollercoaster or a family looking for a merry-go-round treat, this funfair has it all.
Over 350 separate attractions make up Düsseldorf Funfair and boat rides on the river offer a unique view of the action. The historical parade is also not to be missed, featuring uniformed soldiers, marching bands and more.
- Get there: Cycling is a popular and scenic way to see the city, otherwise use local trams and buses to get around.
- Stay: Check out accommodation in the Old Town to enjoy the charm of the city and be close to the festival.
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!