Hamburg's Alster Lake sparkles as fireworks explode above it as part of Alstervergnügen, the annual Summer city festival that lasts a total of four days.
- When? 31st August - 3rd September 2017
- Where? Alstervergnügen, Hamburg
- Price: varies between events, see the Hamburg Tourism website for more details.
Every year, Hamburg's Alster Lake sparkles as fireworks explode above it as part of Alstervergnügen, the annual four-day summer city festival.
This lively and exciting celebration features performances from notable artists, acrobats and athletes from across the world, also bringing with it a seemingly endless supply of delicious food.
Alster Lake is known as one of the main attractions of Hamburg, situated right in the heart of the picturesque city, making it the perfect venue for a memorable night of partying.
- Get there: Fly into Flughafen Hamburg then use the metro to reach the city.
- Stay: Check out accommodation close to Alster Lake so you're close to the activities and events.
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!