Hamburg celebrates its magnificent harbour with three days of fireworks, music performances, ship tours and special events.
- When? 5th - 7th July 2017
- Where? HafenCity, Hamburg
- Price: Visit the Hamburg Tourism website for more info.
The world's biggest harbour party comes to Hamburg every year around in July and is a traditional treat for both locals and international visitors.
Massive cruise ships, rowing boats and steamboats all gather within the city and visitors can enjoy firework displays, 'tug ballet', music performances 'for young and old', walking ship tours, fishing events and guided visits around Hamburg Harbour.
Attractions on land, sea and air guarantee something fun to do for everyone, and a shipping museum is also nearby for those looking to learn more about Germany's boating history.
All aboard, Hafengeburtstag is about to set sail.
- Get there: Fly into Flughafen Hamburg then use the metro to reach the city.
- Stay: Check out accommodation in and around Hafencity to be close to the events.
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!