Located on Mykonos' seafront, Guapaloca is the place to be this summer, day or night.
- When? Throughout the summer from June to September
- Where? Paradise Beach, Mykonos
- Price: from €90 per table and up to €350 for a VIP Booth, see the official website for more details.
Dance club and bar Guapaloca dishes out an impressive selection of cocktails and snacks on Mykonos' picturesque seafront, hosting beach raves during the day and body paint parties at night.
Paradise Beach is a hotspot for island excitement, and Guapaloca regularly offers visitors discounted drinks for large groups. The Guapaloca Beach Party is ideal for younger visitors looking for a good time and a coastal view to go with it.
Whilst this location offers a nice view of the surrounding area, tourists looking to truly experience and appreciate the island's beauty would be wise to head elsewhere. Large speaker dotted around Paradise Beach start booming in the afternoon and continue until the early morning.
- Get there: Fly into Mykonos Airport then take a taxi to the town which is only 2.5 miles away.
- Stay: Book a room at the Paradise Beach Resort itself.
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!