Get ready to cheer from the grandstands, Malaysia's Formula One Grand Prix once again returns to KL for three days of racing action.
- When? 29th September - 1st October 2017
- Where? Sepang International Circuit, Kuala Lumpur
- Price: Ticket prices vary depending on type. A Friday to Sunday ticket in Grandstand F will cost around $72, whilst tickets for the Main Grandstand are around $157.
Racing around in a flame-resistant, four-layer Nomex body suit is pretty much the last thing we'd expect in a country as hot and humid as Malaysia but that's exactly what's on the cards at the Formula One Grand Prix which begins in September.
The country's biggest racing event, this competition attracts thousands of spectators and racing fans alike, who travel to the site to watch Formula One champions and up-and-coming hopefuls battle it out in this epic three-day event. Held at the Sepang International Circuit, only a 45 minute drive from KL's centre, this track is renowned for excellent pit facilities and large grandstands.
If you're a big racing fan or a budding Lewis Hamilton, you might be interested to know that the Malaysian Grand Prix track offers tours and package deals, which guarantee seats that will let you see at least 60% of the track.
Tickets aren't cheap (starting prices are anything upwards of £60) but the electric atmosphere, international buzz and competitive excitement make this a great addition to your Kuala Lumpur break. After all, we know it's hot but you can't laze by your hotel's rooftop pool all day, can you?
- Get there: The Sepang International Circuit is right by Kuala Lumpur International Airport, a 45 minute drive south of the city centre.
- Stay: If you're only in town for the Formula One, stay in Sepang near to the airport and the race track. Otherwise, stay in Kuala Lumpur.
Find more information on formula1.com.
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!