Enjoy breathtaking views over Bilbao along with world class acts at this hilltop summer festival.
- When? 6th - 8th July 2017
- Where? Carretera Basurtu-kastrexana 70, Castrejana Hill, Bilbao
- Price: €45 for 1-day ticket, €115 for 3-day ticket plus booking fees. See the official website for more details.
BBK Live in Bilbao is one one of the best European summer festivals. Taking place atop Kobetamendi Hill, BBK Live not only offers breathtaking views over Bilbao but also world class acts each year, attracting some of the biggest names in rock and pop, including: Keane, Radiohead, Kaiser Chiefs, Bloc Party, The Cure, Mumford and Sons and many others, so keep a look-out for the line-up.
The great thing about BBK Live is its proximity to the city centre as the festival site is only a short bus journey away, giving you an opportunity to enjoy the wonderful sights of Bilbao as well as rock on down to Kobetamendi Park later on for BBK Live.
BBK Live is what you’d expect from any other music festival, three days of raving and boozing. Definitely one for festival veterans to seek out if they’ve never been before.
- Get there: Fly to Bilbao, you can be in the city centre in under 20 minutes with local transport.
- Stay: Find a hotel in Casco Viejo for great bars and restaurants (hello after-party).
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!