The funniest comedians descend upon Newcastle Gateshead for 10 days of laugh out loud fun at Jesterval.
- When? 14th - 31st July 2017
- Where? Baltic Square, Newcastle
- Price: varies depending on performance. Find out more information on the official website.
Don't sit in the front row, the comedians here will tear you apart. The North East's love affair with comedy continues with this new addition to Newcastle Gatehead's already impressive lineup. A young festival but one full of comedy favourites and hotly tipped newcomers, Jesterval runs for 10 days at the iconic Baltic square.
Described as a "cultural extravaganza" Jesterval features a diverse lineup of comedic acts and activities for all ages. During the day Gateshead Quays hosts many family friendly activities and shows before the more grown up acts take to the stage in the evening.
Running for over a week there are so many acts to see and enjoy. The Jesterval aims to be accessible to all so some tickets can be purchased for under a fiver. Sights, sounds, culture and laughter, this 10 day event is one that'll just get bigger and better.
On second thoughts, brave the front row and give as good as you get.
- Get there: The Baltic Square is only a short walk from Newcastle Central train station.
- Stay: Find a hotel along the quayside to be close to the festival.
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!