Head for Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival for a magical taste of global cuisine.
- Why? How can a trip to Disney World be made even better? A food and wine festival of course.
- When? 31st August - 12 November 2017
- Where? Epcot, Disney World, Orlando
- Price: from $100 for a day ticket.
- Get there: Fly into Orlando then take a taxi or shuttle to your hotel.
- Stay: Stay in the centre of the Disney parks at Walt Disney World Swan.
- #travioortip: Explore what's on offer beforehand by visiting the official website.
Whoever assumed magic just came in the way of theme parks in Orlando, clearly forgot about the culinary magic. Every autumn, Epcot International Food & Wine Festival offers a real treat to visitors who'd rather eat their way around the Disney theme park than scream their way around.
Running for two months, this celebration of global cuisine can be found at Epcot - the second of four theme parks to be built at Walt Disney World. A total of 30 unique kiosks take you on a round-the-world culinary journey with international cuisine from Africa, Brazil, Italy, China and more. A variety of tasty snacks will also be on offer and a number of events will combine with the marketplaces to create a real buzzing atmosphere.
You can expect a number of cooking demonstrations, special guest chefs and talks. Cheese and beverage seminars will be available for those who wish to learn a bit about cheese, beer, wine and spirits, whereas mixology classes, cake decorating and various other fun activities will prove popular with people of all ages. The starting price for a day ticket is around $100 (and you'll need to also have a valid park ticket). You can attend many of the days' events by simply turning up but check the website before you go as some require pre-booked tickets.
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is simply a magical foodie experience you won't want to miss. Did anyone expect a Disney park to offer anything less?
*We do our very best to verify the dates of our events but please check with the official event provider before booking your flights. We would hate for you to be disappointed!